Updates as of January 20, 2021
Both Peru PADS and Ottawa PADS are fully staffed and open 24 hours a day to assist individuals and families who find themselves in need of services. Lily Pads and Lily Pads Too remain open for business and donations.
New Covid Precaution Protocols for Clients Entering the Program:
- Need to go to a local testing site to be tested for Covid PRIOR to admission.
- A negative test result allows you to be admitted where you will remain in a separate space and be masked for 5 days when you will be tested again to be allowed in congregate setting.
- A positive test result will be sent to LaSalle County Health Department. We will provide transportation for you to a location in Streator for isolation and will provide food for your your first day and night.
- You will be provided with supplies from another organization until your isolation period is over and you can safely be transported to PADS.
- If there is no testing immediately available and you have no safe place to wait to be tested we will provide a hotel room for you for one night until we can get you to an open testing site.
*These new regulations may change if we are able to obtain on-site testing which we are working on.
WHAT'S NEW AROUND HERE!
This message is only visible to admins:
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.