The fastest growing homeless group in the country and in our area is families with children. The number of homeless children served at IV PADS in the past 10 years has quadrupled.
You are invited to help a homeless person at Peru PADS Wake with Hope for a better day.
Waking With Hope Bed Sponsorship
As a Waking with Hope Bed Sponsor you will:
- provide a safe, warm bed for a homeless child, his or her family, and other individuals
- lessen the emotional and physical damage that often accompanies sleeplessness during episodes of homelessness, particularly in children
- assure a homeless person that despite a sometimes nomadic existence, IV PADS will always provide for the “least among us”, starting with a meal and warm bed
- help IV PADS maintain its high standard of sanitation providing clean and comfortable sleep space by purchasing new mattresses and bedding throughout the year
- help defray construction costs for the future Peru PADS Shelter expansion
You, your family, your church, your civic group, or your business can directly impact the lives of the homeless with your bed sponsorship donation.
Make your generous $1,000 Bed Sponsorship Donation here
A portion of your sponsorship will also help fund expansion of the Peru PADS Shelter which will provide:
- 4 rooms for homeless families
- private space for parents and their children
- a children’s play area
- additional bathrooms and showers
- more administrative and case management offices
- large classroom for education, support groups, and community collaborations
For more information regarding the Waking with Hope Campaign, contact Executive Director Carol Alcorn at (815) 224-3047 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.